Thursday 5 August 2010

Just a Quick Note

Hi there,

This is just a quick list of (material or food-related) things which I am currently craving so soon before I depart back to soggy England:

Diet coke

Bacon Sarnie

Bath

Bed

This weekend I will be travelling to Trujillo to visit Huaca de la Luna again and also to do a little shopping. I am very much looking forward to buying myself some celebratory non-Peruvian chocolate but after the weekend I have one day left in the field and this is tragic. Today I found such excitements as the bottem of a clay statue (aka a pair of feet) and thrillingly a piece of fabric which still maintained some of its colouring and patterning which is rather rare!

Now I must depart alas as I am in desperate need of a shower (it is amazing how flithy one can get while out excavating)!

Adios, Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment